NLP Mechanics

Who moved my pictures?!

0
Our client Ramya spent at least an hour every morning feeling bad for herself, something she said she couldn't help doing. She'd wake up and see this big moving picture of an event from way back in the past that would stir up feelings of poor self worth and dread of going out in public.

Imagine the number of hours she'd already lost following this morning ritual! She realised it wasn't a great plan to have and she was determined to invest this time to really get a life ... close to 14600 hours saved over the next forty years.

I know you like me also make big pictures in your head of bad memories (well I used to) and I can learn to use the theatre of my mind to create visions and great plans for the future instead.

Follow these simple steps:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Buy Kindle books here